Terms and Conditions
The term ‘jasonhornungagency.com’ or ‘jhmediallc.com’ or ‘jasonhornung.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, JH Media LLC, a Limited Liability Company of Wisconsin registered as a Foreign Limited Liability Company operating in Oregon with the registered agent address of 1261 NW Overton St, Apt 2607, Portland, OR 97209.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JH Media LLC’s prior written consent.
JH Media LLC offers a suite of training courses sold through enrollment in our membership site https://academyofadvertising.com/. Purchase of an annual enrollment in our membership site https://academyofadvertising.com/ is subject to a conditional money back guarantee, which is detailed out under the section Refund Policy for AOA Profit Society. When you purchase annual enrollment in AOA Profit Society, you are expressly agreeing to comply with our conditional money back guarantee.
Refund Policy for AOA Profit Society:
- If you purchased the monthly option of AOA Profit Society, there is NO GUARANTEE and there is NO REFUND.
- If you purchased the annual option of AOA Profit Society, below is the guarantee and refund policy:
If you work with us for a year and you don’t make $10,000 profit from applying what you have learned, then you can request a refund.
In order to receive your refund, you must do the following:
- Complete the Facebook Ads Profit Maximizer Bootcamp 2.0 training. Our membership site keeps track of this for you and will be used to determine if you completed the course.
- Participate in the Facebook AOA Strategy Group for an entire year. The group tracks participation and the history will be searched to see if you were reaching out with any questions.
On day 366 after purchase, if these two conditions are met, then you may request a refund.
Please note, this refund policy is a courtesy to you and is not required by law.
Please see WI statutes here: https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Publications/ReturnRefundPolicies168.aspx
Please see OR statutes here:
Our refund policy is clearly stated in all sales presentations and marketing materials. It is also clearly displayed on this page, which is linked to on all order forms for our products and services.
We make NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
If you email or call in complaining about this and trying to get us to make an exception, your request will be denied.
Once we send you a notification on how to receive your refund, we will stop communicating with you on the topic unless you provide the required material above to receive your refund.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.