The term ‘jasonhornungagency.com’ or ‘jhmediallc.com' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O Box 930482, Verona, WI 53593
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JH Media LLC’s prior written consent.
* JH Media LLC offers a variety of online training courses at various price points. Each course offers a money back guarantee that is conditional.
When purchasing one of our online training courses (which includes, but is not limited to: Facebook Ads Profit Maximizer Bootcamp Versions 1.0 & 2.0, 17 Advanced Facebook Advertising Secrets 1.0 & 2.0, 7 Guru Funnel Models, and 7 Figure Agency Blueprint 1.0) – you are expressly agreeing to comply with our conditional refund policy.
Here are the conditions of receiving a refund.
1) All refund requests MUST be made WITHIN 30 days of purchase. Any refund request made AFTER 30 days WILL be rejected.
2) You MUST complete the ENTIRE course you purchased within the first 30 days of purchase. Our membership site keeps track of this for you and it will be used to determine if you completed the course within this guideline.
3) You MUST prove that you spent at least $1,000 on your ad campaigns (following what you learned in your online course EXACTLY) and did NOT make back a return above your ad spend that equals the amount you invested in the course (meaning the amount you actually paid to start the course).
IF all 3 of these conditions are met, you will receive a full refund of your course in a prompt and courteous manner.
You should consider this refund policy to be a courtesy to you as a consumer. We are not legally obligated to even provide a refund policy at all.
Please see WI statues here: https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Publications/ReturnRefundPolicies168.aspx
Our refund policy is clearly stated in all sales presentations and marketing material. It is also clearly displayed on this page, which is linked to on all order forms for our products and services.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.