The term ‘jasonhornungagency.com’ or ‘jhmediallc.com' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O Box 930482, Verona, WI 53593
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JH Media LLC’s prior written consent.
* JH Media LLC offers a variety of online training courses at various price points. Each course offers a money back guarantee that is conditional.
When purchasing one of our online training courses (which includes, but is not limited to: Facebook Ads Profit Maximizer Bootcamp Versions 1.0 & 2.0, 17 Advanced Facebook Advertising Secrets 1.0 & 2.0, 7 Guru Funnel Models, and 7 Figure Agency Blueprint 1.0) – you are expressly agreeing to comply with our conditional refund policy.
Here are the conditions of receiving a refund.
1) All refund requests MUST be made WITHIN 30 days of purchase. Any refund request made AFTER 30 days WILL be rejected.
2) You MUST complete the ENTIRE course you purchased within the first 30 days of purchase. Our membership site keeps track of this for you and it will be used to determine if you completed the course within this guideline.
3) You MUST prove that you spent at least $1,000 on your ad campaigns (following what you learned in your online course EXACTLY) and did NOT make back a return above your ad spend that equals the amount you invested in the course (meaning the amount you actually paid to start the course).
In order to prove this, you MUST provide the following information by emailing to support[at]jasonhornungagency.com
- ALL completed documents provided in the course. This includes your ideal customer avatar and research packet.
- Links to ALL of the ads you ran and tested.
- Links to ALL of your landing pages you ran and tested.
- Screen shot of your ad spend ON THE SPECIFIC ADS you ran and tested in #2 above – following our guidelines – showing you spent $1,000 on those ads in testing. This screen shot must show the dates so we can see that you ran this during the first 30 days after you bought the course.
- Screen shot from your merchant account showing you did not make at least $1,000 of sales of your product during the same dates you ran the ads in #4 above. This screen shot must show the dates so we can see that you ran this during the first 30 days after you bought the course.
IF all 3 of these conditions are met AND you provide the 5 items above to prove this, you will receive a full refund of your course in a prompt and courteous manner.
Please note, this refund policy is a courtesy to you and is not required by law.
Please see WI statues here: https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Publications/ReturnRefundPolicies168.aspx
Our refund policy is clearly stated in all sales presentations and marketing material. It is also clearly displayed on this page, which is linked to on all order forms for our products and services.
We make NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
If you email or call in complaining about this and trying to get us to make an exception, your request will be denied.
Once we send you a notification on how to receive your refund, we will stop communicating with you on the topic unless you provide the required material above to receive your refund.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.