Case Study #1 – Dohardmoney.com
I was hired by this company in March of 2011. They are a hard money lender who does short term financing to real estate investors for fix and flip projects.
The company was losing approximately $20,000/month when I started.
From 3/2011 to 8/2012, here’s what I did:
- Developed a clear, concise marketing message with value proposition relevant to target market.
- Redesigned website and re-wrote all content on site to reflect these changes.
- Developed streamlined processes and systems for new client acquisition and customer service.
- Developed and optimized an information product division for the company.
- Developed a brokered loan division for the company.
- Implemented strategic traffic systems.
- Reduced wasted spending and improved company efficiencies.
Here’s the results:
- Company was profitable by $30,000 each month ($50,000/month increase from start)
- More than doubled traffic coming to website
Case Study #2 – Signorelli Consulting Group, Inc.
I was hired in December of 2012 to work on this project and am currently still working on it.
They offer a $9000 training course that teaches consultants, coaches, speakers and several other market segments how to sell their services to large corporations.
The owner of the company already had a one to one selling system that was producing decent results. The goal of this project is to develop a one to many selling system to leverage the owner’s time and resources.
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Developed a core marketing message that speaks to the target audience
- Developed and optimized a traffic generation process
- Developed and optimized a lead generation process
- Developed and optimized a webinar selling system
- Developed an automated product delivery system
Here’s the results so far:
- We are generating over 100 leads per week at about $11/lead.
- We are converting 25% of webinar attendees into product sales.